Position: Assistant lecture
Phone: + 034 971 17 2962
Dpt: Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Location: D-222, Anselm Turmeda
Escola Politècnica Superior (EPS)
Universitat de les Illes Balears, UIB (Spain)
Fields of interest: Computational neuroscience and slow-fast dynamical systems.
Current research: The different topics I am currently working are
- Modelling and simulation of the behaviour of a neuron through ordinary differential equations and stochastic differential equations: Find inverse methods to estimate synaptic conductances.
- Existence of Canard orbits in slow-fast piecewise linear systems and use these kind of systems to model different neuronal behaviours.
- Study of the conductances of neural networks, combining periods of high activity and periods of silence. See the effects caused from the synaptic plasticity (STD and STP).
You will find my CV here.
Scientific collaborators: I am currently working with
- Dr. Antoni Guillamon (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- Dr. Paolo Massobrio (Università degli studi di Genova)
- Dr. Susanne Ditlevsen (Københavns Universitet)
- Dr. Rune W. Berg (Københavns Universitet)
Citations: Google Scholar Citations Page