Position: Tenure-track associate professor
Phone: + 034 971 17 2962
Dpt: Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Location: D-222, Anselm Turmeda
Escola Politècnica Superior (EPS)
Universitat de les Illes Balears, UIB (Spain)
Fields of interest: Computational neuroscience and slow-fast dynamical systems.
Current research: The different topics I am currently working are
- Modelling and simulation of the behaviour of a neuron through ordinary differential equations and stochastic differential equations: Find inverse methods to estimate synaptic conductances.
- Existence of Canard orbits in slow-fast piecewise linear systems and use these kind of systems to model different neuronal behaviours.
- Study of the conductances of neural networks, combining periods of high activity and periods of silence. See the effects caused from the synaptic plasticity (STD and STP).
- Developing a general learning rule to simulate the performance in a two-alternative forced choice task, driven by changes in dopamine signalling induced by outcomes of actions, that varies over the course of simulations.
You will find my CV here.
- Dr. Antoni Guillamon (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- Dr. Paolo Massobrio (Università degli studi di Genova)
- Dr. Susanne Ditlevsen (Københavns Universitet)
- Dr. Rune W. Berg (Københavns Universitet)
- Dr. Jonathan E. Rubin (University of Pittsburgh)
- Dr. Timothy Verstynen (Carnegie Mellon University)
Citations: Google Scholar Citations Page